A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information it contains and how they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website.
The information that we provide below, will help you understand the different types of cookies:
Types of cookies
ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM
Are those that are collected by the own Cookies own editor to provide the service requested by the user. Third party cookies Are those that are collected and managed by a third party, these can not be considered own.
ACCORDING TO THE TIME LIMIT THAT THEY STAY ACTIVATED
They collect data while the user Session Cookies surf the net in order to provide the requested service. Persistent cookies They are stored in the terminal and the information obtained will be used by the person responsible for the cookie in order to provide the requested service.
ACCORDING TO YOUR PURPOSE
Technical cookies They are the necessary ones for the correct navigation through the web.
Personalization cookies They allow the user the characteristics (language) for browsing the website
Analysis cookies They allow the provider the analysis linked to the navigation carried out by the user, in order to track the use of the website, as well as to make statistics of the most visited contents, number of visitors, etc.
Advertising cookies They allow the editor to include advertising space on the web, according to the content of the web itself.
Behavioral advertising cookies They allow the editor to include advertising space on the web page according to the information obtained through the user’s browsing habits.
According to the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), TRANSPARENT CDN SL informs about the cookies used in our website
Third Party cookies
Behavioral Advertising cookies
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google. Google Analytics cookies are stored in servers located in the United States and agree not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires to that effect. According to Google it does not save your IP address.
Google Inc. is a company adhering to “Privacy Shiels” (privacy shield) that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection according to European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard through the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
If you wish, you can use the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on, through which instructions analytic cookies for this service can be rejected in all browsers. You can find more information about it at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Also, TRANSPARENT CDN SL informs the user that it has the possibility to configure your browser so that you are informed of the reception of cookies, and may, if you wish, prevent them from being installed on your hard drive.
Below we provide the links of various browsers, through which you can make such configuration:
- Firefox desde http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome desde http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer desde http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari desde http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera desde aquí: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html